Established in 1990, the Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association of Johor was built by Mr. V. Rajamanikam and today it occupies more than 220 children. The Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association provides facilities, health, education, and support services to children and adults with down syndrome, spastic, cerebral palsy, hyperactivity and autism, orphans, and victims of abuse. We cordially appreciate for any form of help and donation
- 06.10.16 Calling all Cricket Fans for a Jolly Good Day Out
- 31.08.16 2016 Charity Drive Raises RM 735,000 for Underprivileged Children
- 25.06.16 EVERY JOURNEY BRINGS BLESSINGS ( SHELL MALAYSIA 2016)
- 22.04.16 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) from Celestica Senai.
- 01.04.16 JOHOR COPS OFFER THE HUMAN TOUCH ONCE AGAIN.
- 16.02.16 Vitaxel Charity Drive 2016