Established in 1990, the Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association of Johor was built by Mr. V. Rajamanikam and today it occupies more than 220 children. The Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association provides facilities, health, education, and support services to children and adults with down syndrome, spastic, cerebral palsy, hyperactivity and autism, orphans, and victims of abuse. We cordially appreciate for any form of help and donation.
- 28.11.13 CHARITY VISIT BY “UMNO Woman Wing of TAMAN DAWANI, SENAI” to (PPKKTAJB)
- 31.10.13 Best Voluntary Welfare organizations for the disable for year 2012
- 07.10.13 Put a smile on my face. (Sports Day 2013)
- 04.09.13 IMPACT Day 2013
- 21.08.13 Lions Club community event
- 06.08.13 CHARITY SALE OF HANDICRAFTS MADE BY HANDICAPPED AND MENTALLY DISABLED CHILDREN AT NEW YORK HOTEL JOHOR BAHRU.