Established in 1990, the Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association of Johor was built by Mr. V. Rajamanikam and today it occupies more than 220 children. The Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association provides facilities, health, education, and support services to children and adults with down syndrome, spastic, cerebral palsy, hyperactivity and autism, orphans, and victims of abuse. We cordially appreciate for any form of help and donation
- 22.04.16 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) from Celestica Senai.
- 01.04.16 JOHOR COPS OFFER THE HUMAN TOUCH ONCE AGAIN.
- 16.02.16 Vitaxel Charity Drive 2016
- 03.02.16 Families of Johor cops offer the human touch.
- 23.05.15 Silver Jubilee Celebration of PPKKTAJBJ
- 17.03.15 Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd Charity contribution