Established in 1990, the Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association of Johor was built by Mr. V. Rajamanikam and today it occupies more than 220 children. The Handicapped and Mentally Disabled Children's Association provides facilities, health, education, and support services to children and adults with down syndrome, spastic, cerebral palsy, hyperactivity and autism, orphans, and victims of abuse. We cordially appreciate for any form of help and donation
- 15.06.14 T 3 Association Charity visit and contribution 2014
- 10.03.14 Vogel Industries Truly Cares.
- 26.01.14 JCY International Berhad Charity Visit 2014
- 26.01.14 CHARITY VISIT BY “Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd”
- 13.12.13 ASTRO CSR Program
- 28.11.13 CHARITY VISIT BY “UMNO Woman Wing of TAMAN DAWANI, SENAI” to (PPKKTAJB)